Why You Should Choose Out Of The Woods For Your Project
1. Value– At Out Of The Woods, we combine price, quality, and service responsiveness to provide our customer the most exceptional value available in custom cabinetry. The value of our product is often recognized by home builders who will use our product in their own personal homes, even if they use another lesser quality product in their production houses.
2. Quality– We have employed just the right amount of automation in our cabinet making process. The automation assures accuracy and precision. Our hand craftsmanship assures the details are not overlooked. All our finishes are applied by hand using exceptional materials for the highest finish quality available anywhere.
3. Responsiveness– We are extremely responsive to the needs of our clients. Cabinet making involves many custom designs and details. Occasionally, variations from the plan can happen or other challenges may arise. These items will be resolved promptly as a focus to us, rather than an inconvenience.
4. Local, In-House Manufacturing– We build all of our components in our local, well-equipped cabinet manufacturing facility. This allows us to provide you with the highest quality, highly accurate scheduling of jobs, and better matching of wood products and colors. Plus, we don’t have to rely on other vendors to ensure that we get what we need, when we need it.
5. Experience– Our owners have been in the custom cabinet industry for the last 26 years and have applied this vast cabinetry experience for Out Of The Woods for the last 11 years.
6. Stability– We have built our business with steady growth even through the fallout from 9-11 and the current economic crisis. We are here for the long haul.
7. Personalization – With us you are a unique and individual person, not a job number. Your ideas, opinions and input are important to achieve the design you are looking for. Our people are dedicated to providing you with a satisfying cabinet buying experience.
8. Scheduling – In an industry known for poor adherence to schedules, we have dedicated ourselves to meeting your installation time frames and deadlines. We schedule through a single point of contact to minimize mis-communications. We practice frequent contact, communication, and coordination to assure we meet the schedule.
9. Customization – We have the ability and capability to create almost anything in wood that can be imagined, inspired, or drawn. With over 3 million door style and color combinations.
10. Installation Control– We provide our own, in-house installation teams. There will be no “blame game” between manufacturer and an independent installer. Issues are resolved promptly because manufacturer and installer work for the same team.
11. Reputation– We have built our business based on the referrals of satisfied customers. We will always deal honestly and fairly with our customers.
12. Guarantee– We also offer a lifetime warranty for our products and installation work.